Hearts and Wine Online
New This Year! Join in on the fun of Rotary First Harvest’s Hearts & Wine Online Auction, hosted by Bidding for Good. It’s simple and free to participate! No tickets to buy and no reservations to make. You can even participate in your PJs!
Hearts and Wine Online will be open for bidding on March 1, 2017.
Follow this link to preview the auction and see all the items available
A few highlights of items available include:
- 3-night stay in Deluxe Garden View Accommodations at the Grand Wailea, Maui, Hawaii
- Collections of Award-Winning Dahlia tubers
- Bagels for a year from Panera Bread
- Keurig K250 Coffee Maker
- Customized Photography sessions from Eterna Studios
- Four Passes to EMP/Museum of Pop Culture
- Four Disneyland “Park Hopper” tickets
- Admission and Dinner Entrees for two at Dimitriou’s Jazz Alley
- Two tickets to Silverwood Theme Park
Bidding: Bidding opens March 1 and runs through March 12, 2017. You can bid as often and as much as you like. Looking and bidding are free! The system will tell you when you have been outbid. All proceeds go to support Rotary First Harvest’s work of securing large-scale donations of surplus produce and moving them into food banks throughout the Northwest and beyond.
The online auction will include a wide range of items from a 3-night stay at the Grand Wailea Resort to gift cards to handmade wine stoppers and more. We hope to have something for everyone and every taste! Do you have an item you would like to donate that you think might sell well? Wonderful! We can accept new items of general interest. Please contact [email protected] to discuss any items you would like to contribute. Thank you for helping RFH serve even more people and communities!